2018-01-20 An agreement for academic cooperation between HPU and the University of Synergy
Al-Hawash Private University (Syria) has signed an agreement for academic cooperation with the University of Synergy (Russia).
The most important provisions of the agreement are:
- Opening a bachelor`s degree in joint programmes between the two universities, which is characterized by the addition of a two-year study at HPU and two years at the University of Synergy, allowing students to take distance learning courses.
- Students can study the design of websites at the HPU Faculty of IT Engineering with a parallel study of the Russian language for two years, and complete their studies at the University of Synergy for two other years.
- Students can study law at the HPU Faculty of Law with a parallel study of the Russian language for two years, and complete their studies at the University of Synergy for two other years.
- Opening a bachelor`s degree programme in the Russian language at HPU.
- Opening the Russian language preparatory year programme.
The signing ceremony was attended by the HPU president, vice-presidents, secretary, deans and director of public relations, and the Synergy vice-president and director of international projects.
The University of Synergy, founded in 1995, is one of the largest Russian universities. It has 107 branch campuses, and an overall number of 62000 students.
Share Photo Gallery On :